QuickBooks Premier allows you to choose a software version that is tailored to your industry. One of these versions is for the Manufacturing & Wholesale industry. QuickBooks’ manufacturing version helps manufacturers with many important tasks, such as creating bills of materials and work orders, tracking parts in more than one location, and monitoring inventory levels so they know when to reorder.
However, QuickBooks doesn’t have all of the capabilities manufacturers need to handle complex operations. That’s why they often turn to Fishbowl Inventory, the most popular inventory management software for QuickBooks users. Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option gives manufacturers the inventory management tools they need to grow and overcome new challenges.
Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option replaces QuickBooks’ simple manufacturing features with advanced ones, such as:
- Creating multilevel bills of materials and work orders.
- Tracking an almost unlimited number of parts.
- Tracking parts in as many locations as you need, using serial numbers, lot numbers, revision numbers or a host of other fields.
- Automatically reordering parts when they reach a low threshold.
- Creating manufacture orders to oversee complex manufacturing jobs with multiple work orders.
- Checking the status of products that are in production.
- Gaining access to an inventory database through mobile devices.
- And much more!
By combining Fishbowl’s Manufacturing Option and QuickBooks, you get all the tools you need to effectively manage your inventory, control costs and improve data accuracy. Get a free trial of Fishbowl Inventory today to put it to work for you!
Sign up for a free trial today to see how you can use a QuickBooks Inventory Management solution to take your business to the next level!