Quickbooks Inventory Management
· Generate work orders for assembly, disassembly, repair, replacement, and other jobs
· Save commonly used work orders and bills of materials for use in future projects
· Reduce the number of steps in your manufacturing process to save time and money
· Calculate inventory needs to avoid producing too many or too few products
· Track inventory across every step of your operations from ordering to delivery
· Get real-time inventory updates so you know how much inventory you have
· Set up automatic reorder points on all of your products to avoid stockouts
· Eliminate data entry errors by scanning barcodes to reorder and cycle count inventory
· Fishbowl integrates with ecommerce solutions and onpne shopping carts
· Fishbowl also integrates with QuickBooks, Salesforce, UPS Ready, and many other solutions
· Track items by lot number, serial numbers, expiration dates, and other methods
· Monitor asset levels in multiple locations and transfer from one to another when necessary
· Convert units of measure to separate a pallet into individual units and vice versa
· Pick, pack, and ship items with greater accuracy and efficiency with the right tools
· Cut down on overstocks and shortages to have a healthy balance of assets on hand
Take a tour of Fishbowl to see how it can help your business save time and money with its advanced manufacturing and warehouse management features.
Fishbowl Manufacturing (FBM) offers small and midsize businesses the same features as the inventory solutions large businesses use, but for an affordable price.
Fishbowl Warehouse (FBW) is an affordable inventory management solution for small and midsize businesses looking for comprehensive inventory tracking, order management, and QuickBooks-integrated features.
Each and every Wednesday, Fishbowl covers a variety of important inventory topics in an easy-to-understand manner, with actionable information to incorporate into your own business. This is Whiteboard Wednesday.
What can Inventory Management Software do for you? See how everyday businesses are getting the most out of their products and processes with the help of Fishbowl.
This page is packed with Training Videos to help you master Fishbowl’s software, as well as Business Quick Tips to improve your business practices, and much more. Check it out!
Our inventory management is done solely through Fishbowl, and the processes in place cover manufacturing, receipt, purchase orders, and the miscellaneous transactions needed to effectively manage our brand. The programs run efficiently, and there is no down time. Fishbowl’s support services team is extremely responsive and helpful. I have had very few issues with the software, but when I did, they were expedient in responding to my calls and my issue was resolved on the first call.
The program is very intuitive and user-friendly. Within a few hours, I was able to breeze through it. It keeps me on top of all the orders and the POs they need to be matched up with, as well as inventory management that is increasing our efficiency and bottom line. It runs nearly flawlessly, and Fishbowl stays on top of updates, continually improving their product. There is really nothing I can say bad about the people or the product.
I like that it is set up in modules and each module can be assigned to an employee based on their responsibilities. Everything is very intuitive, and help is a button click away. Fishbowl is bringing a whole new level of inventory and sales order accountability. In the past, we were printing out tons of documents to cover purchase orders and staged orders. Now it is all in the system; if they need to see if a product has been received, they can look in Fishbowl and not hunt through a file drawer.
I’ve used many MRP systems in the past, including MOM, ACCTivate and MYOB, but find Fishbowl to be an easy-to-use system. We have people in our organization who have never used this type of software in the past and find it to be very intuitive and easy to learn. Onboarding the system was painless, and it synced to QuickBooks seamlessly. I would highly recommend Fishbowl to anyone who assembles kits. One of the system highlights was how well it handles multiple locations.